- The age-old quandary! You want a decent board, but you don't want to spend a fortune. The Grunt fits the bill
- Top-quality EPS core with "SPER" stiffener layer
- Signature "performance rocker" to help you prevent those annoying nose dives when learning new moves or carving turns
- The Grunt will get you through any session with a smile on your face and keep those dollars in your pocket for that post-session burrito run
- Features board sizes for the whole family
Sizes: 34", 36", 38", 40", 41", and 42"
jrguards.com does not do direct exchanges unless you come to our location. If you want to return an item and get a different item/size/color, etc., please place a new order for the replacement item, and contact us to get an RA (return for the item(s) you are returning. Once we receive the returned item, your card will be credited.
If you ordered swimfins from us and they don't fit, we do NOT cover return shipping fees! Please note that swimfin sizing is provided by the fin manufacturer and will vary from brand to brand. Foot pocket width varies as well. If you want advice on sizing, please email, live chat, or call, but understand that any recommendation we provide is exactly that- a RECOMMENDATION and is no way a guarantee of fit and you will still be required to cover return shipping costs.
There are no returns on anything that has been used, or in the case of boards, unwrapped from their packaging. Also no returns are permitted on certain custom items (custom bodyboards), DVDs, secondhand items or blemished items. If you bought an item of clothing and washed it, we cannot accept a return. Shrinkage is not a valid reason for returning clothing.
For more information about our return policy here.